Playboy Magazine has named Ohio State one of the “Top 10 Party Schools” giving the Buckeyes the top honor for “sporting life.” If you manage to get past the “Girls of the Big Ten” and any other distractions that you may find along the way, you will see that Playboy Magazine turned to the Buckeye Blog for insight into the sports scene at The Ohio State University.
You’ve got to love how they manage to place an old guy like me between comments from Ms. Best, a UNC Co-ed who tells playboy that 90 percent of her friends view sex as an “enjoyable” experience (and the other 10 percent?) and the guy from SMU who says that going to the bars is all about “balling out.”
I didn’t know softball was so popular at SMU.
You can see the full story here: Playboy Top 10 Party Schools (Link is PG-13)